Tuesday, 8 May 2018

barontieri - WEEK 04/Kitbashing

Hello,
Here is my 1st batch of models (5), I'll try to meet the B tier by tomorrow :)

And also a paintover on top of one of my previous renders from last week, simple but efficient process and I wanted to say that even as of now, this class has been extremely useful, really enjoying 3D Coat! I have less crashes since I only use one display (4K) and after tweaking some little things in the NVidia control panel, it's a big relief though!
Thanks André!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Thierry,
    very happy you see the power of this workflow. Once you really get the hang of it and you start designing directly in 3D, I find that its one of the fastest and most efficient technique to concept. With your strong 2D background it translate really well in this software and you can explore so many shapes that wouldnt come naturally from sketching. You can forget about perspective and concentrate 100% of your brain power on design. Anyway great stuff, I cant wait to see what you can come up with!

    Cheers,
    Andre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with you, it was the tool I was waiting for a long time but I needed someone to help me learn it smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete