So another one where I didn't get much done unfortunately after thursday, been busy with a festival over the weekend. But before that I did some detailing and then two rounds of renders, one set with KeyShot, and another with 3D Coat. I kept the ray count very low in KeyShot, didn't have the time for very long render sessions. Only set to 4 at the most. Didn't paint or stencil anything yet.
These are the Keyshot images...
And these the 3D Coat images. I also keep the ray count lower in this to expedite things. And there was a strange effect that croped up again, looks like a shadow being cast across the ship in some shots. It's not always there, and goes away sometimes too.
Hey Max,
ReplyDeleteyour renders came out pretty well, cool stuff. I like what you did with the launching bay. If you could make more renders with the same camera for the class tomorrow it would be really useful because we are going to comp them together to get a more final image.
Cheers!