Hey Shen, cool stuff I like the shape of this one. Im not too sure about the giant gun on the front though, you should try to emphasise the cockpit part a bit more. Make sure it flows nicely with the body of the ship and give the impression that whoever pilots this ship has enough space to sit or walk around the ship. Try to imagine in what world this ship would exist or how it would land or take off as you design it. Hope this helps with your design, Cheers!
Hey Shen,
ReplyDeletecool stuff I like the shape of this one. Im not too sure about the giant gun on the front though, you should try to emphasise the cockpit part a bit more. Make sure it flows nicely with the body of the ship and give the impression that whoever pilots this ship has enough space to sit or walk around the ship. Try to imagine in what world this ship would exist or how it would land or take off as you design it. Hope this helps with your design, Cheers!
I see!
DeleteI actually haven't really thought of functionality for any of the stuff I've done this week haha! Will keep that in mind for the future.
Thanks for the feedback!