The deadline is right before the class to finish the work. We'll go over some of the homework at the beginning of the class. Although if you post earlier I get the chance to comment on yours specifically. Ill do a round of comments on the blog tomorrow night.
Hey Elaine, Good job on hitting the A tier for the homework. I got some remarks regarding the presentation that I will demo in class. As far as design goes, be careful not to add to many small elements when doing those, they will end up weird once you bring it in 3DCoat. Also make sure you keep in mind the direction in which your spaceships go when you design. Some of them are really vague as far as what is the front and what is the back. Cheers!
Noted. I suppose the proportion or scale of the front and back are too similar to distinguish which way they are facing? I hope at least the shape languages are interesting at least, as I tried to explore different kind of shape designs.
The deadline is right before the class to finish the work. We'll go over some of the homework at the beginning of the class. Although if you post earlier I get the chance to comment on yours specifically. Ill do a round of comments on the blog tomorrow night.
ReplyDeleteOkay, thanks!
DeleteHey Elaine,
ReplyDeleteGood job on hitting the A tier for the homework. I got some remarks regarding the presentation that I will demo in class. As far as design goes, be careful not to add to many small elements when doing those, they will end up weird once you bring it in 3DCoat. Also make sure you keep in mind the direction in which your spaceships go when you design. Some of them are really vague as far as what is the front and what is the back.
Cheers!
Noted. I suppose the proportion or scale of the front and back are too similar to distinguish which way they are facing? I hope at least the shape languages are interesting at least, as I tried to explore different kind of shape designs.
Delete