Here's some screen caps I made of my first ship, after a bit of tooling around when i got home. The first few came from hitting render animation,
The I started messing with adding a texture and some custom coloring, which did something to make the program crash when i tried to render so these screen caps are what i took instead.

Will see if I can make time this week for a couple more from other silhouettes i did between freelancing deadlines




Hey Max,
ReplyDeleteThe homework for this week was just to take some silhouette from last week and bring them in 3DCoat to get familiarized with the basic tools. You did a pretty good job on that part, you seem to have used pretty much everything we covered during the class. It'll just take some repetition to really get all the controls and your hotkeys down. What would help the readability of your design is to split up your ship with different values to break up the parts. For instance whats an armor plate, whats a thruster, whats an armature, etc...
Cheers!
Yeah I was hoping to do that more this past week but had no time to work on homework sadly due to an anoying freelance client. :/
ReplyDeleteGoing to have to play catch up next week.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1otQRIwhREqorHGrkBnKN59jnVo4qphuB
ReplyDelete