Hey Martin, Great work on those ships. You got a nice value breakup of your shapes and some nice color schemes going on. One thing I would say is try to control a bit more the size and placement of your shapes. What I mean by that is try to have small, medium and big shapes and arrange those in a way that's pleasing to the eye. Some area with a lot of small details and some areas with almost no detail so your eye can rest. You are doing it really well with color, just approach it the same way with the size of your shapes. We're gonna cover that a bit more next class but Im very happy with the work you did this week. Good job ^^
Hey Martin,
ReplyDeleteGreat work on those ships. You got a nice value breakup of your shapes and some nice color schemes going on. One thing I would say is try to control a bit more the size and placement of your shapes. What I mean by that is try to have small, medium and big shapes and arrange those in a way that's pleasing to the eye. Some area with a lot of small details and some areas with almost no detail so your eye can rest. You are doing it really well with color, just approach it the same way with the size of your shapes. We're gonna cover that a bit more next class but Im very happy with the work you did this week.
Good job ^^